Customer Gift Card Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for a Gift Card a customer must have purchased a Funeral Protection Promis or an Over 50s Life Insurance Promis policy (the Life Insurance Promis does not qualify for a gift card) by calling a qualifying Promis Life telephone number or via the Promis life web site. The Gift Card amount will be indicated on the relevant marketing material.
You will not be eligible for a Gift Card if your details were sent to us from a third-party website, (unless otherwise indicated on the relevant marketing material), or from Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms and you subsequently purchased a policy from us.
From 1st January 2020 Customers will be eligible for a £100 Gift Card if they purchase a Funeral Protection Promis or an Over 50s Life Insurance Promis policy by calling a qualifying Promis Life telephone number or via the Promis life web site and pay their first 6 premiums when due. The Gift Card will be despatched by recorded delivery to the address we hold for the customer up to four weeks from the day we receive the sixth premium.
As an example, if you purchased a policy on 1st October 2021 with your premiums due to be collected on the 10th of each month, your sixth payment will be due on 10th March 2022 and your gift card will be despatched by 7th April 2022.
One Gift Card per sale will be issued for eligible new customers only. If you purchase cover for 2 or more people with a multi policy discount, you will only be entitled to receive one gift card. We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Gift Card offer at any time or limit the total number of Gift Cards issued per customer. We reserve the right to withhold gift cards being despatched if we believe that this promotion is not being used in a fair and reasonable manner and the terms of the offer are being abused. In order to prevent fraud we may ask for proof of identification before fulfilling any gift card promotion.
We also reserve the right to not issue a Gift Card to any customer who has previously bought a policy and has subsequently cancelled that policy. Please note that it is your responsibility to collect your Gift Card if Royal Mail attempt delivery and you are unavailable to accept it.
The Gift Card should be treated like cash and kept securely. It will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Your gift card, from Love2Shop can be used at over 90 retailers. See the full list of retailers here
- The full Love2Shop terms and conditions can be viewed here
- The card must not be re-sold
- The card belongs to the Park Card Services Ltd of Valley Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 7ED
- By using the card, you have to accept the Love2Shop T&Cs
- Flexecash is the pre-paid card platform which issues Love2shop Gift Cards. This facility is provided by Park Card Services who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue electronic money. (FRN: 900016)
- The Gift Card is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless you are expressly advised otherwise by Promis Life.
- From time to the time the terms and conditions of the Gift Card Promotion will change. This website will be updated to reflect those changes.
- The service(s) and product(s) that we provide on the Website are intended for residents of the UK only, and information contained on the Website does not amount to an invitation to customers outside of the UK to offer to buy any services or products.
- We will try to ensure that the Website is available for access at all times. However, it may be necessary to take it offline from time to time for repair, maintenance or development and access to the Website may be disrupted for reasons out of our control.
- We will do everything we can to make sure the information on the Website is correct; however we can’t guarantee the completeness of the content on the Website.
- We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, security or reliability of any other websites or pages linked to the Website. You follow links to any other websites or pages at your own risk. We are not liable for any damages resulting from or in connection with such links.
- The Website and its contents are the intellectual property of Global Life Distribution (UK) Ltd. You may only imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from the Website for your personal information or when using our products and services. Any other use is prohibited without our prior written permission.
- Please don’t upload or send any viruses or other destructive or disruptive code, use it in an unauthorised or criminal manner, or use any content on the Website for any commercial purposes.
- If you do have any feedback in relation to the Website, or the services or products that we provide, then please contact us on 0800 907 0796.
- Promis Life is a trading name of Global Life Distribution (UK) Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 629767. Registered office: The St Botolph Building, 138 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7AR